You may or may not know that I use Macs. Some time ago, I switched to using Apple’s iWeb to develop my web site as it allows for easy posting of photos to the Internet.
My site is large on the order of 1GB. Well, the file/database of the site got corrupted. Apple is looking at my actual file to see if they can fix it, but I have stopped waiting for their help. (They may have a fix in future software update, but I can’t stopped updating my web site to wait for it.)
Well, I have completely rebuilt my web site from scratch. Painful is an understatement, but I am now in the process of uploading the results. It should look generally the same, but a few parts were dropped. After I confirm the site is working and iWeb is happy, I will have many more updates as I have been holding back updates.